GARBAGE PICKUP SCHEDULE
DO'S AND DON'TS OF THE TRASH COLLECTION SYSTEM
- DO bag and place all garbage and trash in the container
- DO close the lid before setting at curbside
- DO place container at curb prior to 7:00 a.m.
- DO position the container with the handle facing your home
- DO place containers at least 5 ft. away from cars, fences, poles, or other structures
- DO remove your container from curbside after collection
- DO rinse and keep your container clean
- DO report stolen or broken containers immediately
- DON'T place material on top of or next to your container
- DON'T use container for bulky waste or large trash, i.e. furniture
- DON'T use container for other purposes, including child play
- DON'T allow or park a car in front of your container
- DON'T place hazardous, industrial, construction, human or animal feces, liquids or other illegal materials in container
Please help us by following these few simple rules. Keep Altavista clean and litter free.